Once upon a time Ben had never been to Disneyland. Then one day he married Kailene who loves going to Disneyland. Kailene was sad that Ben had never experienced the joy of Disneyland and wanted Ben to go with her. When Ben and Kailene had been married a year they decided to celebrate their year of marriage by going to Disneyland!!! Hooray!
We left Sunday after church and stayed in St. George, then drove straight to the beach on Monday.
And on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.......
We went to Disneyland and California Adventures! Whoot!
On our way home we took a detour and went to the San Diego Temple. Wow! It was so wonderful. It was a great way to end our Anniversary Vacation.
I really can't believe that it has been over a year since we were married. It's strange to think we've really been married for a year because I feel like we got married yesterday but at the same time I feel like we've been married forever and it's hard to see my life without Ben in it.
I feel so blessed that we have been sealed for time and all eternity.
p.s. to myself. We left on August 19 and got back on the 25, just so I remember the days we were there. We were also there on Ben's 24th Birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment